Take this short quiz to see what you know (and don’t know) about your FICO® Score.
Back to school means back to learning. The fun of summer is behind us and a whole new educational adventure lies ahead. It’s also the perfect time of year to give ourselves a knowledge “checkup” – to see the things we know while learning about the things we don’t.
To help start you off, here’s the latest FICO® Score Quiz. There are only 10 questions so it won’t take much time. However, they include FICO® Score elements and facts that are crucial to the financial success of anyone trying to build a solid credit history. So sit back, relax and we’ll see you when it’s over. Good Luck! Here is a preview of the questions:
90% of top lenders use FICO® Scores for auto, mortgage and credit card lending.
When it comes to FICO® Scores…
Payment History makes up X% of a FICO® Score…
An important consideration in a FICO® Score is…
Information NOT considered in a FICO® Score is…
A poor FICO® Score will haunt you forever.
Closing unused, $0 balance credit cards will improve your FICO®
What is considered a “good” credit score range?
What credit utilization rate is most widely known as “less risky”?
Getting married results in a single FICO® Score for both spouses.
So, how did you do? Did any of the answers surprise you? If you got 70% or more correct, that’s pretty good! Remember, if you have any questions about FICO® Scores, loans or credit-related topics, you can always visit the myFICO Forums and get answers – anytime, day or night.
Latest posts by Rob Kaufman (see all)
- FICO® Score Fun Facts and Figures. What Do You Know? - April 19, 2018
- Financial Literacy – In the U.S. and Around the World - April 12, 2018
- Your Credit Report: How to Read it and What to Look for. - April 10, 2018
- April is National Financial Literacy Month. How Financially Literate are You? - April 5, 2018
- Credit Score Factor: Amounts Owed. Why Debt is More Than Just “What You Owe”. - April 3, 2018